What is this experience all about?
Wellbeing is an essential ingredient to any social change approach that sees everyone as a changemaker. It influences the way we approach our systems change work, our leadership, and our collaborations. For this reason, this year, we will pause the global (virtual) Wellbeing Lab offering and instead focus on ensuring that wellbeing is a strategy, an experience, and a support ecosystem that is integrated across Ashoka.
As a continued collaboration with Global Learning & Development, we will focus on the following experiences and activities:
1. We will launch a Wellbeing Changemakers Hub which will include:
- A series of sessions open to Ashoka staff and wellbeing co-creators focused on (I) sharing our learnings on the key frames for Wellbeing & Changemaking to build on and refine as an Ashoka community (ii) sharing insights and design principles for how to integrate wellbeing into ALL aspects of our work.
- Build a community of Wellbeing Champions of Ashoka staff and wellbeing co-creators to (I) explore the future of wellbeing in our network and applying the insights directly to local or program related cases & (ii) sharing examples, resources and support for integrating peer community wellbeing spaces.
2. Our goal is to build local and regional ecosystems of support with a focus on wellbeing by strengthening a trusted community of peers and a global network of partners. Our intention is to develop a deeper awareness of the wellbeing needs for our core community and (i) set up a network of probono partners in Europe as well as (ii) help other regions and local communities to set up their own ecosystem of wellbeing support for changemakers.
We will also start by focusing our efforts on building a European network of probono partners that support in wellbeing. If YOU are interested in being part of this network or know someone that could be a perfect fit, do not hesitate to let us know by filling in this form (coming soon).
January-April 2023 | 4 online sessions of 2 hours every month
Dates: January 26th, February 23rd, March 23rd, April 20th
Time: 2 pm CET | 8 am EDT
Who Can Apply?
The experience is designed for Ashoka staff & wellbeing co-creators. Wellbeing co-creators are Ashoka Fellows or other actors that foster wellbeing in the ecosystem and are co-creating and delivering wellbeing offers to the community.
Why should you apply?
Join the Wellbeing Changemakers Hub if you see the value in or are interested to explore how to bring and integrate wellbeing into your work, strategy, and community initiatives.
Join the online sessions and..
- Deep dive into the narrative and key frames around wellbeing & changemaking, why it is essential to advance and co-create a world where everyone is a changemaker and why it is essential to our systems change, leadership, and collaboration approach.
- Help us refine, expand and build on the narrative we have learned so far so that it can represent Ashoka’s community experience
- Acquire knowledge of existing resources, tools, and practices that you can use to host or integrate wellbeing spaces and learn about design principles to put them into action,
- Get inspired by the experience and examples of your peers about the importance of wellbeing and how it can be integrated into all aspects of your work.
- Explore with us and other members of our community the future of wellbeing in our network, get the support and the inspiration to share back, and integrate the learnings and insights to your team, program, or community.
- Be part of a peer learning space where you can share your learnings and experience and contribute to the overall experience of the group.
Meet the Module Leads
Ada Andreoni is Project Manager at the Ashoka Europe Fellowship program where she supports the coordination of the Systems Change and Wellbeing modules. She is also Partnerships Manager at Ashoka Spain. Ada has a multicultural academic background in Social Sciences and a master’s degree in Local Development at the University of Padua. She is passionate about bottom-up approaches and the power of collective action and innovative ideas. Since she joined Ashoka in 2019, she has been dedicated to deepening her knowledge and expertise on systems change to support social entrepreneurs to scale their impact and achieve systemic change in their field.
Global Learning and Development Director
Luzette works on social ecosystem activation and system change through the design and facilitation of transformational learning processes. She works in the areas of human development, being-well, and awareness-based leadership development for changemakers.
For two decades she has focused on social entrepreneurship through different roles at Ashoka, including launching Ashoka’s Learning & Development to deepen an organizational learning culture in support of their vision of accelerating the emergence of an “Everyone a Changemaker” world.
Luzette is the founder of Alive & Thriving, LLC, a human development incubator for individuals and groups, and co-founder of Consciousness Coalition (CoCo Labs), a collaboration initiative to integrate human development into community development.
Luzette is adjunct faculty at George Washington University Center for Public Leadership’s e-co Leadership Coaching Program. She holds a BA in Finance & Intl Rel, a MSc in Holistic Science (whole and complex systems). Professional Certified Coach PCC, Theory U facilitator, Being-well coach and mindfulness practitioner.
Program Co-leader, New Leadership, Wellbeing Lab and Democracy
Michela Fenech co-created and co-leads the Ashoka Europe Fellowship program including the New Leadership & Wellbeing Co-Learning Modules. She also co-facilitated the development of the newly established Elders Council for Social Entrepreneurs. Michela is interested in creating transformational spaces that explore and support questions on the leadership and wellbeing for system change and collaboration. She has also done Theory U Facilitation course, the power of Embodied Transformation and has started her coaching journey through NeuroSemantics. She is also a Team Co-Lead for the Ashoka Globalizer Program, Ashoka's leading accelerator for system change strategies.