Learn about models to bring your solution to new regions or countries. Together, we'll explore your transfer readiness, partner profiles, and “touch points” in target countries.
“The workshop was very well organized. Learning through direct case studies and in the webinars organized with key stakeholders was highly insightful.”
(Former participant of the Replication & Transfer module)
Apply to the brand-new 2021 edition of this Module:
What is this module all about?
It’s all about creating a co-learning space about transfer and replication models to bring solutions to new regions or countries. By joining, you will get inspired from existing examples from the Ashoka Network and learn about issues such as organizational transfer readiness. You will learn together with peers and find “touch points” in target countries.
A replication & transfer model comprises a formalized solution (your "offer"), the method to replicate this solution (open sourcing, train the trainer, licensing, social franchising, partnerships, branching), the partner profile (from entrepreneurs to established organizations) and a strategy for introducing your solution to a new context (and adapting it).
By learning from existing examples from the Ashoka Network, you will (further) develop your own replication & transfer model. You work together around common challenges and will be prepared to take the next step.
The whole module consists of different online learning experiences. For a powerful learning effect, we need participants to be committed to join all activities of the Replication & Transfer model.
We will start with an online introduction webinar that will introduce you to replication & transfer (models, challenges, benchmarks) and guidelines on how to develop your transfer strategy & model. After this first introduction you will dive deeper through an online case clinic, an online workshop and online mentoring sessions. The module will be concluded by a final pitch and feedback session.
All parts of this module will be facilitated by experienced Ashoka Fellows, Ashoka Staff and Experts in the field.
Additional peer-to-peer feedback and mentoring will be stimulated throughout the process.
Dates: From March - May 2021
- Online introduction session: March 10, 2021 (2 hours, exact time will follow soon)
- Online case clinic: March 24, 2021 (2 hours, exact time will follow soon)
- Online workshop: April 7, 2021 (4 hours, exact time will follow soon)
- Online mentoring session: April 21, 2021 (3 hours)
- Final pitch and feedback session: May 12, 2021 (2 hours)
Extra time commitment required: The above does not include the time we expect you to spend working on your transfer model in between the webinars and feedback sessions.
Who can apply:
The content for this module is curated for Ashoka Fellows with a limited number of seats for Ashoka Support Network members.
If you are a member of the Ashoka Support Network, partner or key ecosystem player to Ashoka, please apply through the dedicated button or refer to the Partner With Us page: we will be happy to co-create ways to offer this content to you and your stakeholders.
- Ashoka Fellows and/or their team members (every person has to apply individually through the form above) | Join for free
- ASNs (members of the Ashoka Support Network) | Join for free
- Change Leaders in Education | Join for free
- Partners of Ashoka or other key ecosystem players who are interested in learning more about replication & transfer are also welcome. Places are limited and acceptance is subject to the application process, so apply soon. | Costs: 2.000€ per workshop
- Other interested change leaders | The regular costs of 2.000€ apply
The content for this module is curated for Ashoka Fellows with a limited number of seats for Ashoka Support Network member, Partners and other Change Leaders (subject to application process, please feel encouraged to apply!).
Dear Ashoka Support Network members, Ashoka Partners and other Change Leaders:
- We would love to welcome some ASN members, partners or other key ecosystem players who want to join the workshop as advisors and scaling experts that will provide feedback to the Fellows on their strategies for greater social impact – please apply and / or reach out to us, if you have questions!
- If you are interested in this content for your organization and your stakeholders, please reach out to us, too. We are happy to co-create ways to open this content to you, too. Find out more about your engagement possibilities here.
Exception: Partial participation in the module:
If you are interested to join specific online sessions only, please fill in the application form (button above) and we will contact you to define your participation in case the application was successful.
Why you should apply:
This module is very useful if you started to replicate your solution within your country, and are now in the process of replicating your solution more widely to other regions or even other countries. One great benefit is the chance to receive feedback on your replication strategy (what, how, to where, with whom) and practical questions concerning the replication process from leading experts in the field.
- For Ashoka Fellows: This is for you, if…
- ...you want to bring your solution to new regions or countries and therefore develop your own replication & transfer model with the help and guidance of leading experts.
- ...you want to connect with other social entrepreneurs and key-players.
- ...you are keen to receive feedback and mentoring for your replication & transfer model to help scaling your impact.
- For Ashoka Staff: This is for you, if…
- ...you want to support your Fellows with their own replication & transfer.
- For ASNs (members of the Ashoka Support Network): This is for you, if...
- …you want to support replicating the solutions of Ashoka Fellows
- ...you would like to learn more about replication & transfer and connect with key-players in this field.
- For Partners / other change leaders (from the corporate world or foundations): This is for you, if...
- … you are looking for inspiration regarding replication & transfer and want to support replicating the system changing solutions of leading social entrepreneurs.
Ashoka Fellows: The program is open and participation is free for all Ashoka Fellows.
Ashoka Support Network members: Members of the Ashoka Support Network also join for free, subject to a selection process. Find out more about the Ashoka Support Network here.
Other Partners and Change Leaders: The cost of the module is €2000. You can require a stipend for your participation, indicating it in the application form.