Let’s build government alliances for system change!
Ashoka’s research shows that an increasing number of social entrepreneurs worldwide recognize working with government as an effective pathway to systems change. This module provides resources that will help choose the right tactics for increasing government’s awareness on the problem, willingness to act and capacity to implement.
- Online course "government alliances": We provide 7 modules of an online course to dive deeper into government alliances. Videos and exercises received every week and weekly calls for peer-to-peer learning.
When: February 2021 – March 2021
- Policy Salons: We offer 3 Policy Salons and together with Hello Europe on the topic.
When: April – May 2021
Who can apply?
- Ashoka Fellows and/or their team members (every person has to apply individually through the form above) | Join for free
- ASNs (members of the Ashoka Support Network) | Join for free
- Change Leaders in Education | Join for free
- Ashoka Staff | Join for free
- Partners of Ashoka | The regular costs of 2.000€ apply
(core partners of the Ashoka Europe Fellowship Program join for free)
- Other change leaders | The regular costs of 2.000€ apply
Applications will open towards the end of 2020. Stay in touch through our newsletter and don’t miss the application start (and deadline)!
Partnerships & Collaboration:
This module is offered in partnership with Hello Europe, the Globalizer Team and Ashoka Fellows. We thank our partners for making this happen!