Explore the power of EACH (Everyone a Changemaker) through this module!
Ashoka has learned from its Fellows that an Everyone a Changemaker strategy is the most powerful approach to enable resilient and equitable systems change. This module shares key EACH strategies, principles, and best practices from the Ashoka community for easy application. It supports you to empower your stakeholders and communities to contribute to a world where everyone is a changemaker!
Introduction workshop on the need and strategic opportunity for adopting an empowering EACH (Everyone a changemaker) approach.
When:Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 1-5pm CET
- Exploration webinars. 4 interactive case studies from the Ashoka world.
When: April 8, 15, 22, 29, every Thursday at 2-3:30pm CET
- Implementation workshop: practical EACH strategy tools and direct application
When: Thursday, May 6 at 1-5pm CET
Applications will open towards the end of 2020. Stay in touch through our newsletter and don’t miss the application start (and deadline)!
Who can apply?
- Ashoka Fellows and/or their team members (every person has to apply individually through the form above) | Join for free
- ASNs (members of the Ashoka Support Network) | Join for free
- Change Leaders in Education | Join for free
- Ashoka Staff | Join for free
- Partners of Ashoka | The regular costs of 2.000€ apply
(core partners of the Ashoka Europe Fellowship Program join for free)
- Other change leaders | The regular costs of 2.000€ apply
Partnerships & Collaboration:
This module is offered in partnership and collaboration with Ashoka Teams across the globe and Ashoka Fellows. We thank all our partners for making this happen!