Changemakers United is a collective effort to support socialinnovators at the forefront of the Covid-19 crisis.
The Ashoka Europe Fellowship Program has co-created the Changemakers United initiative with other Ashoka teams and with founding partner Zalando, to map, communicate, support and connect social entrepreneurs around Europe who have developped solutions to address the challenges of the COVID-19 crisis.
“We decided to partner with Ashoka again as a response to the current pandemic. Their organization, just like ours, is based on a startup spirit, entrepreneurship and innovation. Making a change requires us to engage with our community to find new solutions. […]”
(Zalando, Founding Partner)
Between April and October 2020, we:
1. Source & map innovators from the Ashoak’s network tackling COVID-19
2. Assess innovators’ needs & match them with resources from our broader network
3. Amplify solutions across geographies to inspire action and replication
4. Connect innovators with each other to create synergies
5. Connect innovators with replication partners
6. Rapidly build a powerful ecosystem to address COVID-19