What is this module all about?
The corporate sector plays a major role in the impact across topics such as health, environment, economic inclusion, among others. At the same time, social innovators take on systems-changing approaches to tackle these challenges, moving with agility and creativity, creating new paradigms and ways of working. Together, both sectors can co-create a better future for everyone.
The Co-Creation Lab is an opportunity to craft your co-creation case with a partner organization, creating shared value across the social and business sectors around a challenge both organizations are tackling.
The Co- Creation Lab encompasses practical guided experience to learn about Ashoka’s roadmap for co-creation and apply it to your context and organizations. You will work on your own co-creation case, building the foundations and skills needed to support it, while accessing tools, experts and peers. At the end of the Lab, you will present the co-creation case you built to Ashoka’s network of social innovators and partners.
The Co- Creation Lab is organized in 4 modules, comprised of 2 hours every 3 weeks
October 8th | October 29th | November 19th | December 1- 3 (This is a a hybrid (online/ offline) session & it will take place in Turin, Italy, during Ashoka Changemaker Summit)
Module 1: What is co-creation and why is it relevant? Introduction to the co-creation roadmap - start mapping your role in the system;
Module 2: Making the case – partnering for co-creation and internal buy-in;
Module 3: Co-creation in action – practical co-creation building and real-life cases;
Module 4: Co-creation showcase – presenting the cases built in the lab to the Ashoka community.
Why You Should Apply?
Is your company or social organization looking for ways to create a positive impact around the topic of health, environment and economic inclusion?
Are you a corporate intrapreneur, looking for the right tools to co-design innovative cross-sector partnerships with social entrepreneurs?
Ever wondered how to move from transactional partnerships to co-creation ones with the social sector?
Are you a social innovator, looking for ways to scale your impact, alongside innovative corporations, that share your impact goals?
What will you experience during this lab?
- You will build your co-creation case around the topic your organization is focusing on;
- You will join a cohort of peers (intrapreneurs and social entrepreneurs) motivated to learn and discuss about the main barriers and opportunities of co-creation between business and social innovation;
- You will discuss with different sectors about the challenge you want to tackle and how to build a co-creation case within your company/organization;
- You will have the opportunity to go through the lab with a paired organization for co-creation;
- You will work on the skillset needed for cross-sector co-creation;
- You will have access to experts in co-creation and success cases.
Ashoka Fellows, Ashoka Fellow team members, Ashoka Young Changemakers, Ashoka Changemaker School Leader, Ashoka Support Network (ASN) member, Ashoka Staff | Join for free
Part of an affiliated Ashoka Program or Partnership:
- Hello Europe Social Entrepreneur | Join for free
- Steelcase employee or partner, Nestlé CSV Prize Finalist, Catalyst2030 Member - You have access to a group ticket and can participate in any module free of charge until the maximum number of free tickets is reached.
- Ashoka Visionary Program Alumna/us - you can participate in any module with a 50% discount at 1,000€ per module (VAT not included).
Corporate or Institutional Partners of Ashoka | Other Partners | Change Leaders. The fee to participate in a module is:
- For corporate participants: 2,000€ per person (VAT not included)
- For non-profit participants: 1,000€ per person (VAT not included)
- We also offer “group tickets” to participate in any module with a discount. Please reach out to us for more information
Meet the Module Lead
Teresa Seabra Pereira
Co-Creation Lab Module Lead
Teresa currently leads corporate employee engagement programs and co-leads the Community Team in Changemakers. In 2011, Teresa started her social enterprise working with isolated rural artisan and sustainable production in her home country, Portugal. With 15+ years of experience in the social innovation sector globally, she has collaborated with social entrepreneurs and companies in creating systemic change.