The Ashoka Europe Fellowship Program is a co-learning and co-creation community to leverage Ashoka's local and global experience, resources and networks in order to advance social entrepreneurship and changemaking for the good of all - across the continent.
What we do is based in three pillars:
- Co-learning: A co-learning space where Ashoka´s community comes together to learn, co-create and innovate on cutting-edge topics in social entrepreneurship. Find out more here!
- Ecosystem: We enable spaces for key players of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem in Europe to come together, exchange and collaborate. We offer our knowledge and insights with the aim of improving the ecosystem in Europe in a way that it enables social innovators to thrive. Find out more here!
- Collective Impact: We enable spaces for Ashoka's community to co- create pan-European initiatives that address Europe's most pressing challenges by hosting labs to develop new collaborations and collective impact initiative. Find out more here!
How can you join the Program?
- Ashoka Fellows & Their co-leaders: The program is open and participation is free for all Ashoka Fellows
- Ashoka Young Changemakers: The program is open and participation is free for all Ashoka Young Changemakers
- Ashoka Support Network members: Members of the Ashoka Support Network also join for free, subject to a selection process. Find out more about the Ashoka Support Network and how to join as a member here.
- Ashoka Staff: The program is open and participation is free for Ashoka Staff
- Ashoka Partners & Change Leaders: The cost of each individual module under the Co-Learning Pillar is €2,000. You can require a stipend for your participation, indicating it in the application form. Participation for modules in Pillar Ecosystem and Collective Impact are for free and upon selection and invitation.
* All applications are subject to a selection process. If you have questions about the costs that apply to you or are unclear about your possibility to participate, please contact us.