A most valuable time for self-reflection and learning about my leadership style and to have an insight into how transformative could self-leadership be in a team of co-workers with regard to ownership, responsibilties, motivations and even emotional connectedness.
Ashoka Europe Fellowship Program has 3 pillars:
- Co-learning: A co- learning space where Ashoka´s community comes together to learn, co-create and innovate on cutting-edge topics in social entrepreneurship. Find out more here!
- Ecosystem: We enable spaces for key players of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem in Europe to come together, exchange and collaborate. We offer our knowledge and insights with the aim of improving the ecosystem in Europe in a way that it enables social innovators to thrive. Find out more here!
- Collective Impact: We enable spaces for Ashoka's community to co- create pan-European initiatives that address Europe's most pressing challenges by hosting labs to develop new collaborations and collective impact initiative. Find out more here!
Develop the skills, methods and mindsets for impactful (system) change leadership in Europe.
Empowering the Ecosystem
Together we are raising awareness for the challenges of social entrepreneurs and placing critical issues on the agenda of Europe´s changemaker ecosystem.
Igniting Collective Impact
Enabling spaces for Ashoka's community to co-create pan-European initiatives that address Europe's most pressing challenges by hosting labs to develop new collaborations and collective impact initiatives.
Ashoka Fellows, Ashoka Fellow team members, Ashoka Young Changemakers, Ashoka Changemaker School Leader, Ashoka Support Network (ASN) member, Ashoka Staff | Join for free
Part of an affiliated Ashoka Program or Partnership
- Hello Europe Social Entrepreneur | Join for free
- Steelcase employee or partner, Nestlé CSV Prize Finalist, Catalyst2030 Member - You have access to a group ticket and can participate in any module free of charge until the maximum number of free tickets is reached.
- Ashoka Visionary Program Alumna/us - you can participate in any module with a 50% discount at 1,000€ per module (VAT not included).
Corporate or Institutional Partners of Ashoka | Other Partners | Change Leaders: The fee to participate in a module is:
- For corporate participants: 2,000€ per person (VAT not included)
- For non-profit participants: 1,000€ per person (VAT not included)
- We also offer “group tickets” to participate in any module with a discount. Please reach out to us for more information
What participants say about our program?
(Everyone Leads Module 2020 participant)
The replication module has been a true "Eureka effect" that not only led to a complete rethinking of our development strategy but also allowed us to align our team on our major objectives for the next few years. Thank you all for your help in this troubled time(Replication & transfer Module 2020 participant
The facilitators managed to create a safe space in order for everyone to share and be open. That was very impressive! Inspiring, connecting. I was pleasantly surprised with format and content. It was very engaging.Wellbeing LAb Module 2020 participant
A brilliant job I thought, regardless of where you were in your learning cycle, the program felt like it gave a somewhat more exhaustive list of the most important issues. The run-through of the financial modelling and taking part of Mark's intuitions, thoughts and tacit knowledge was great.(Changemaker Finance Module 2020 participant
More confidence in my posture to speak, measure and fund our system change journey. It has changed my mind completely on how to boost change inside my organization.Systems Change Module 2020 participant